Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Sonic Youth On Tour

Not much information, but Sonic Youth is coming around to the Black Cat on August 11. It hasn't been announced on the 9:30 Club site yet, but the schedule is up on SY's webite. Last time I saw Sonic Youth was at Smith College in 1998, right before 1,000 Leaves came out. Their whole setlist was made up of songs off of that album, and it was before most people had heard it (not that great an album, either, if I remember correctly). I think that was the last I had anything to do with Sonic Youth, until I was jonesing for Dirty a few months ago and listened to it on the train ride to Philly. Treated me well. The new album's got some great reviews, and so did Murray Street before that, so I may have to make a return to one of my favorite bands from my high school days.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?