Thursday, July 01, 2004

Let me take your hand, I'm shaking like milk...

There's a good article in Rolling Stone online (I don't know, it might be in the magazine too, but I don't read it much anymore) about the Cure, where Robert Smith goes back and talks a little about each album. I have to say, I'm a complete sucker for stuff like this, where all the hack music writer bullshit is swept away and the artists speaks for him or herself. I don't know how much of it is eye-opening, but I will say I never pictured Robert Smith as a bee drinker. Maybe red wine in a goblet, but not beer. And this comment alone, is worth the price of admission (even though it's free):

With "Love Cats," I suggested that we were going to do something that's kind of like a Disney take on jazz, based around the Aristocats.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?