Thursday, July 01, 2004

Tommy Stinson

Some part of me believes that no matter how bad things are in life or how depressed I get, if ex-Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson is alright, if he's still out there fighting the good fight, then things are alright with the world. I don't feel this way about Westerberg. Chris Mars? Nope. Slim Dunlap I like, but only because of his name (that's an H-O-T name). But Tommy, he's a different animal. According to his website, he's got a new album coming out, he's still in Guns 'N' Roses, and Chinese Democracy is coming out (sure, whatever). I have no plans to buy his album, and Chinese Democracy? I think we're all Axl Rose's stood-up prom dates at this point. But the fact that Tommy is still working, it honestly makes me feel that things are going fine...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?