Sunday, July 18, 2004

The work, the work, the working life...

A random thought: of all the Springsteen deep cuts, I'd nominate "Factory" as the deepest. I have no proof of this, really, but when I was listening to Darkness on the Edge of Town the other day, it's still the song that of any other Springsteen song, I think, what the hell? Don't get me wrong, it's a good song. Just... odd. And I can't put my finger on it. I guess the litmus test is, if I heard it on the radio, it's the song most likely to cause me to crash my car out of total shock that they're playing it.  Again, absolutely no proof.
 
And on a side note, I'm totally discounting the Lucky Town and Human Touch albums, because they just don't exist. Never heard of them.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?