Thursday, August 26, 2004

I would measure the success of a night by the way by the way by the amount of piss and seed I could exude over the columns that nestled the P.A.

If you're a fan at all of Patti Smith, you should subscribe to her mailing list. She sends out a weekly email update, and boy, it can be a good read. Here's some of what I got today.
i got to get back to work. i am researching the late,
great walt kelly, creator of pogo. he is next on my list.
i forgot to mention that a sparrow shat on my head
in ventura. i have been well assured this is very good
luck. so i share my good luck to all. now i must mosey
on. i got to get my clothes out of the sink and hang
them in the sun.

This is what makes her a great writer: so much info in such concise language. Can't wait to see what she has to say about Pogo.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?