Tuesday, August 10, 2004

World Class Fad

Paul Westerberg has a new album coming out, Folker, on September 7. I haven't really followed Westerberg for years, but I like to know the guy is out there; it's probably like how a president feels about the snipers on top of the White House. But everytime I hear a little something about Paul, I think back to happier, younger days, of riding in my parents' car, driving down some Jersey highway, sitting in the backseat with my headphones on, listening to Don't Tell a Soul. Ah, to be 26 again. There's also an article in Billboard about the films that may feature his work, including the new Cameron Crowe movie and some animated movie with Ashton Kutcher and Martin Lawrence (that should be delightfully understated. I wonder if the script was written in all capital letters).

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?