Thursday, February 17, 2005

Song of the day, part deux...

I hate to admit getting into songs because they're used in commercials, and I hate these commercials in particular, but I downloaded the Concretes' "Say Something New" from iTunes the other day after hearing it in a few Target ads. I have certain musical buttons, and when these buttons are pushed, I become a slut for a particular song. And this song hit a few of them:If there had been horns in this song, it would have pushed so many key buttons I would have to run for president, win the office, and push through an amendment that would allow me to marry that song. Granted, there is a trumpet in the song, but it sounds like it's being played by someone a bit sleepy. Anyway, yeah, I'm a bit slutty for this song.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?