Saturday, March 12, 2005

I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down...

RollingStone.com has a rundown of upcoming music biopics. I've been looking forward to that Johnny Cash movie for a while, and even Reese Witherspoon as June Carter can't make me want to see it any less. (What's the over/under in how many interviews she gives saying that the great thing about the part was that it allowed her to get back to her southern roots. Can't she just fly a confederate flag like everyone else?) What scares the hell out of me is the Gus Van Sant movie about Kurt Cobain's last days; that should be the feel-good movie of the year.

On a related note, I actually saw Ebert change his thumbs up to a thumbs down last night because of something Roeper said. And they actually showed a graphic of the thumb flipping over after he changed his mind. Did Siskel ever have this power over the Big E? It was just an incredible sight.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?