Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Whenever I wake up...

I must be getting older because I buy songs I hear in commercials. (And conversely, listening to rap makes me hungry for hamburgers.) There's been a small dull roar online about a Spike Jonze-directed Adidas ad, with music by Karen O. and Squeak E. Clean (whoever the hell he is). And now you can get the song, "Hello Tomorrow", at iTunes (I'm such a fucking corporate shill). The full version is dreamy, meandering, almost pointless... perfect for the theme of the ad. The only problem with the full version is that it just kind of... ends. There seems to be no grand plan, just a "Well, might as well end the song here." Which is kind of dreamlike, but I always wake up frustrated. And sometimes covered in blood not my own.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?