Monday, May 09, 2005

My Give A Damn's Busted

Finally, a new rallying cry for the lowest common denominator. Joe Dee Messina has a song called "My Give A Damn's Busted" which should give red state hausfraus who were late to the party with "talk to the hand" and "don't go there" VIP access to the catchphrase club (half-price Long Island ice teas from 6 to 8). Future annoying catchphrases as song titles equals instant buzz, so listen for it next time you're at Coyote Ugly. You'll know when it comes on because all the bachelorette partiers will be like "Woooooo!" They're all going to eat this up like a bloomin' onion, for sure, and it'll keep fresh just as long.

Me, I'm still not finished with Messina's last great catchphrase, "I hope you daaaaaaance!" I said it just last night, to a homeless man. I think it uplifted him more than a quarter ever could.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?