Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You cold cash machine

Q: Does my iPod need the Promise Ring and Girls Against Boys? And can it handle both being put on at once?
A: Seems so on both counts. Case closed.

This whole getting-back-to-the-web thing, it's going to take baby steps. I ain't mad at ya, internet; just distracted. But I do no this: that Art Brut song ("Nag Nag Nag Nag") is firearms; Wilco is still disappointing me, and I'm not just talking about those VW commercials; I can't stop listening to Spoon, and I've listened to too much of the Wallflowers recently; and Prof. Paula F (you know who you are): I heart you and your MC Hammer singing ways. I think you've adversely possessed my heart.

Also, what is that term in marketing where you keep using the same content over and over? Repurposing (oh, I was going to say laziness)? Yeah, that's what I'm doing here:

Top Ten Albums of 1996
1. R.E.M. - New Adventures in Hi-Fi
2. Jawbox - s/t
3. Afghan Whigs - Black Love
4. Suzanne Vega - 9 Objects of Desire
5. Girls Against Boys - House of GVSB
6. Wilco - Being There
7. Ida - I Know About You
8. Spinanes - Strand
9. Scarce - Deadsexy
10. Beck - Odelay

Whew, I'm winded. I need a Propel. I need to get back into fighting shape.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?