Thursday, October 11, 2007

When I lived alone, is there a ghost in my house?

Three points:
1. No, I haven't downloaded In Rainbows. How much would I pay? 10,000 Schrute bucks, easy. I just... well, I haven't taken the plunge. I've been too busy falling for gimmicks like three cute English girls singing adorable girl group songs (i.e. The Pipettes).
2. The new Clarkson? Yes, I do like it. Probably a lot less challenging than In Rainbows, but can you practically hear Thom Yorke wrinkle his nose when singing about an ex? No. No you cannot.
3. The new Band of Horses: now we're tallking. Their first didn't set my world on fire, but I've grown to appreciate it. This one's not setting my world on fire but its at least setting off sparks.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?